Skip to main content

Breakfast Wrap


Just your classic omelette inside a tortilla wrap. You can add any ingredients you like to a couple of beaten eggs and a splash of milk! Make sure to prep and have ready any extra ingredients like bacon bits or chunks of ham, veggies, grated cheese and spices. 


Fry up any meat you have to add in. I cut up hot dogs into 1/2 inch coins. I prepped and chopped  grated cheese, red peppers, green onions to add to the meat.

 

Add all the ingredients to your beaten eggs, milk, and add salt and peppers desired.


Using your favourite frying pan 😉 Melt 1-2 tablespoons of unsalted butter. 
Once all the butter has melted and the pan has warmed up, add egg mixture. Let the omelette cook. Traditionally you would cook covered for a couple minutes then fold over the omelette in half. 



 I decided to make more of a scrambled omelette... After letting the egg mixture cook away, pull back the egg from the outsides of the pan as you would with scrambled eggs. You can also add extra grated cheese on top of the eggs and cover for a minute to melt before transferring it onto your tortilla wrap!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny Dog Breed Characteristics

🐶 Dog Breeds 🐶 How can you relate to these dog breed traits? Comment and share about your dog's attitude & stories!!!

Chicken Salad Wrap Pinwheels

  Super easy snack, play around with different ingredients in your chicken salad ! I made 2 different chicken salads both with mayonnaise.  I divided my mixture of mayonnaise, shredded grilled chicken breast and grated marble cheese into to 2 parts. Left one as is and added a couple extra ingredients to the second portion of salad.  I added chopped celery and some ceaser salad dressing.  Spread a thin layer (1/4-1/2 inch ) of salad on top of your tortilla.  Start rolling up your tortilla from one end, keeping it nice and tight! I then started cutting slices, tip for next time, wrap the tortilla tub up with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge to firm up.  Make sure the knife you use to cut the rolls is nice and sharp.  Place them on plate and munch out! Or pop them into the fridge until it’s go time! You can add anything you like!  I’m thinking about adding some mushrooms and red peppers next time I make these LOL...

Fried Breaded Veggies

Prep a few things before you get elbow deep in this recipe.  You'll have 5 stations. Veggies, wet bowl, dry bowl, parchment lined pan, and draining bowl. Wet Bowl Ingredients   Beat together 2 eggs & 4 splashes of milk Dry Bowl Ingredients 1 1/2 sleeves of Ritz Crackers crushed up with salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder to taste Have your veggies ready, cut up in bite size pieces.  Take one handful of veggies at a time and coat them in the beaten  egg/wet bowl.  Once a handful of veggies are soaked in egg, drain lightly and toss the veggies in the dry bowl. Use a spoon to completely cover them with crumbs and slightly press down! Let them sit while you dip some more veggies into your egg bowl. Remove veggies from dry bowl and place on pan lined with parchment paper. Now repeat with the remaining veggies, only a handful of them at a time!  *Try using chicken slices instead of veggies* Deep...