Skip to main content

Steak Soup

Steak Soup

I saw a noodle soup like this and wanted to make something similar with left over steak and w/o noodles. I'm home sick and craving an easy rich soup, while staying on the low carb diet. This is what I came up with!


1-2 tsp butter
Leftover steak, cut up
1 cup broccoli cut into thick match stick sizes
1 cup boiling water
1 pkg beef oxo broth seasoning
Salt & Pepper to taste


Prep broccoli and beef, cut them into smaller pieces.



In a sauce pan melt butter and fry up beef pieces till warmed and slightly seared. Set beef aside.


 Add boiling water and the beef seasoning to the hot pot. Dissolve the seasoning and bring to a simmer. Season the broth with salt and pepper. 


Add the beef and broccoli to broth, stir and let simmer. 


Serve!
Add grated parm?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Funny Dog Breed Characteristics

🐶 Dog Breeds 🐶 How can you relate to these dog breed traits? Comment and share about your dog's attitude & stories!!!

Chicken Salad Wrap Pinwheels

  Super easy snack, play around with different ingredients in your chicken salad ! I made 2 different chicken salads both with mayonnaise.  I divided my mixture of mayonnaise, shredded grilled chicken breast and grated marble cheese into to 2 parts. Left one as is and added a couple extra ingredients to the second portion of salad.  I added chopped celery and some ceaser salad dressing.  Spread a thin layer (1/4-1/2 inch ) of salad on top of your tortilla.  Start rolling up your tortilla from one end, keeping it nice and tight! I then started cutting slices, tip for next time, wrap the tortilla tub up with plastic wrap and put it in the fridge to firm up.  Make sure the knife you use to cut the rolls is nice and sharp.  Place them on plate and munch out! Or pop them into the fridge until it’s go time! You can add anything you like!  I’m thinking about adding some mushrooms and red peppers next time I make these LOL...

Fried Breaded Veggies

Prep a few things before you get elbow deep in this recipe.  You'll have 5 stations. Veggies, wet bowl, dry bowl, parchment lined pan, and draining bowl. Wet Bowl Ingredients   Beat together 2 eggs & 4 splashes of milk Dry Bowl Ingredients 1 1/2 sleeves of Ritz Crackers crushed up with salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder to taste Have your veggies ready, cut up in bite size pieces.  Take one handful of veggies at a time and coat them in the beaten  egg/wet bowl.  Once a handful of veggies are soaked in egg, drain lightly and toss the veggies in the dry bowl. Use a spoon to completely cover them with crumbs and slightly press down! Let them sit while you dip some more veggies into your egg bowl. Remove veggies from dry bowl and place on pan lined with parchment paper. Now repeat with the remaining veggies, only a handful of them at a time!  *Try using chicken slices instead of veggies* Deep...